What is a decent stylus for a Dell All-in-one touch PC?

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Fine stylus for Dell All-in-one touch PC

Hey all,

I am looking for a decent stylus to use with my Dell all-in-one PC. It is a touch screen and so, I am after a stylus to mainly use for annotating / writing / note taking (one note etc). I have a cheap one with the round rubber end, but it tugs against the screen and doesn't write very well due to lots of friction.

I have found a few products, but I do not know whether they would be compatible:
- Wacom Bamboo stylus solo
- Wacom Bamboo stylus feel

If there is any others you would recommend please do let me know! Much appreciated.

Thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fine stylus for Dell All-in-one touch PC

The question here is whether the PC has the hardware to properly use finer and fancier styli.

Most likely not, especially if its a desktop, so the most in that case would be using that rubber ball tip thing you have.
However, fancier versions of that will work. (as long as the touchscreen is capacitive as it likely is) The Bamboo Stylus Solo will work.

But an actual stylus like the Feel will most likely not.

What is your specific PC?

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fine stylus for Dell All-in-one touch PC

The question here is whether the PC has the hardware to properly use finer and fancier styli.

Most likely not, especially if its a desktop, so the most in that case would be using that rubber ball tip thing you have.
However, fancier versions of that will work. (as long as the touchscreen is capacitive as it likely is) The Bamboo Stylus Solo will work.

But an actual stylus like the Feel will most likely not.

What is your specific PC?

Thanks for your reply! It's a Dell XPS 2710

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte