HP Spectre x360 refresh with Skylake

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Are there any other details about what was updated in the refreshed version of the Spectre x360? Obviously the processors are now 6th gen, and they use Bang & Olufsen sound, but are there any other physical fixes to the device?

I love everything about the spectre x360, especially the design, but I'm conflicted on whether to buy the Spectre, the Surface Book, or wait til the 2nd gen Surface Book next year. One of the things I like about the Surface Book over the Spectre is the keyboard and trackpad experience. I noticed the trackpad for the spectre required a lot more force to click compared to the Surface Book, and the keys weren't as clicky or tactile and felt softer and mushier. You can also see weird dots behind the screen on the Spectre if you look really closely, which I assume has to do with touch screen technology, but it bothers me, especially because other touch screen devices don't have this.

Has anyone played with the refreshed Spectres, and are there any other minor fixes to it, especially to the trackpad, screen, and keyboard? Or is it just the processor and speakers? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon