Removing Beats Audio logo from 8x exterior

chicubs1908

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to remove the Beats Audio logo from the exterior of the HTC 8x?

I work for a competitor, and I would rather not have Beats Audio plastered across my phone.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That was funny. But seriously, I think it is sticker time. I don't think that - or the AT&T logo (in my case, being an AT&T subscriber) - is coming off.

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it, sadly. I've been trying to get the beats logo off my laptop for about 2 years now and I'm pretty sure it's applied with some sort of black magic.

jgraves4480

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Who the crap really cares? I mean really. Ur willing to deface that beautiful device? If someone asks just tell em u don,t know what beats is.

chicubs1908

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Who the crap really cares? I mean really. Ur willing to deface that beautiful device? If someone asks just tell em u don,t know what beats is.

Like I said in my original post, I care because I work for a competitor of Beats Audio. Every single person in the company knows who Beats is. Plus, I have some personal pride haha.

But ya, I might just go with a round white sticker or something. I am not a fan of using cases. Completely defeats the purpose of getting a phone with such a delicious form factor.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya... The case I got isn't supposed to add a lot to the phone - but it snaps in making sure that it's nestled safely in it's safety chamber.

I'll be bring my Windows Phone to work with me at Apple - so I feel you duder - I just think for everything else the phone offers, Beats should be easy to talk your way out of.

AND - you can turn the feature off :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle