WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When u contracted I took longer vacations because the company was happy they didn't have to pay me. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We have family coming from Australia in October. We're not entirely sure what they're plans are yet. So I'll take some time then. Then I have my time off at xmas.

I may take a week to do by my folks after the Xmas holidays. We will see though.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're older than me. :p

I work for an American company who treats their US employees like gold and does the bare minimum everywhere else in the world. So I only have 4 weeks or 20 days.

I get 29 days at my job site. They didn't like when you take it in big chunks though, so most people do two week stints. The GF took 3 weeks because she had to babysit her nieces unexpectedly due to a last minute change in plans (sister-in-laws bailed on their offer to take them in Philly for a week).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...my eyeball price watching of the 930 is going well...they've knocked another $20 off, so it is now $575 with shipping. At this rate by mid august I should be able to get it for $500 with shipping.. Thinking about going burnt orange. The green looks cool but not my style. I was going to be more subtle and get it in white, but I said "**** that".

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're older than me. :p

I work for an American company who treats their US employees like gold and does the bare minimum everywhere else in the world. So I only have 4 weeks or 20 days.

I work for an American company who treats everyone equally even in USA so I only get 15 days off!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Picture transfer from S120 to G3 works flawlessly, very cool, the navigation is great even on foot and the battery is still at 84 % after a day in Cardiff. Such a great experience.

I love being back in Britain. Lovely people, and Cardiff is nice too, even the weather was good in the morning. Now it's raining.

1406909520082.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Picture transfer from S120 to G3 works flawlessly, very cool, the navigation is great even on foot and the battery is still at 84 % after a day in Cardiff. Such a great experience.

I love being back in Britain. Lovely people, and Cardiff is nice too, even the weather was good in the morning. Now it's raining.

View attachment 74711

what is that ...... a big metal piece .....or half of a boat or an anchor o.o

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

When u contracted I took longer vacations because the company was happy they didn't have to pay me. :p

Beside a long vacation, we get more salary called "lomaraha", before known "lomalta paluu raha" during vacation time. I don't know what it's in English or even can you translate it?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty