How do I insert/replace a battery on my Lumia 640-640XL and other Windows phone models?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Insert/Replace battery on Lumia 640-640XL and other Windows phone models

Hello,
I have one question so far:
should we all brake our nails trying to open the back cover to replace batteries and sim cards? I do have nails as I play guitar. Was it hard for Nokia to make it simpler and easier, friendlier to the users, and specially for women?

In general, I do not know why Microsoft selected Nokia for their phones. I'd prefer Samsung. I hope Windows OS will be available soon on other phones. First impression about the Lumia 640/XL phone in general - a lot of plastic and it screams cheap... This applies to phone models only, not Windows OS.
Thanks, Art.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Nokia was the one to start with phones opening that way. I would call that a 'feature' of a Lumia phone. lol. HTC has the M8 and BLU makes Windows phones too as well.

I'm trying to understand what screams cheap on those phones. They have Gorilla Glass, and a HD display, which some of these Samsung phones do not have. The iPhone 5C has a plastic back as well and people still enjoy them.

Let's not forget that there are even phones where you can't even open the back at all....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h