Firmware Update and W10 AU now live

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Settings > System > Phone > Audio routing settings > During a call, turn on the speaker when I move my phone away from my ear
Haven't tried it out, but it sounds like a useful feature, similar to how the Lumias had Flip to Silence.
have that enabled, but may turn it off

Sent from mTalk

dmm96452

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have Hey Cortana on Production and RS2 both with FW updates.

Mine has been very weird. About two hours after I posted the screenshot yesterday it was there but I had to set it up again. I had done it when I installed the update. After I set it up it wasn't responding to Hey Cortana locked or unlocked. No joy after a couple of reboots either. After the last reboot the option was gone in Cortana settings again. At that point I gave up for the night. Working fine when I woke up this morning. :confused:

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Got the "glance screen" working. I added display tools to the start menu and have it set to go live after a minute when I launch.

Sorry for the crappy picture - I was using my SGS 6.

elite_x3_glanc.jpg

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey i updated to latest update on my device but I dont see hp device tools to use glance with continuum any help?

The app is called "HP Display Tools" and will be in the app list. The app will also launch automatically when you connect to an external display.

If you're not seeing it, make sure you have the latest updates (Settings > Update & security > Phone update). You can see what your current version is in Settings > System > About > More info. You should see the following:
Version: 1607
OS build: 1.0.14393.189
Firmware revision number: 0002.0000.0007.0088

ajprmaverick

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Yes I am in the latest OS and firmware saw it on settings also I can tell because I see the double tap to wake and hp financial calculator but on my app list I don't have hp display tools.

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes I am in the latest OS and firmware saw it on settings also I can tell because I see the double tap to wake and hp financial calculator but on my app list I don't have hp display tools.

That's really strange... does the app launch when you connect an external display?

The app does not seem to be listed on the Windows Store, so I am not sure how you could get it other than a firmware update or using WDRT (Windows Device Recovery Tool) to reload the device with the latest firmware. You can try WDRT if you really want the app now, but this will reset the device and you will have to restore your apps and settings from a backup. Otherwise, it might show up after the next firmware update, but you'll have to wait for that (shouldn't be extremely long wait though, probably no longer than a month).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss