OS 14393 update problem

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

After doing a reset using the Windows Device Recovery Tool app as a last resort, I am still finding issues upgrading to the 14393 build. I was able to download the update on my phone. But I am still stuck at 0% when it comes installation. Before using the Windows Device Recovery Tool option, I was trying to download and install for the last 1.5 days but the installation does not complete.

I was able to get the installation up to 72% only to find out when I checked again a few minutes later, the progress returned to 0%. This is why I decided to try the Windows Device Recovery Tool app. Currently, the download of 14393 has been downloaded but am stuck at 0% installation progress (for the past 30min).

Any suggestions here?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

An update...
I checked with the phone a little while later and I received an error saying there was a problem with the installation. I went to check the OS Build and it was upgraded to 14393. Phone is extremely buggy so will be doing a reset again :(. I already exchanged this phone 1x already at the MS Store.

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,I did update the firmware at the very beginning so that should not be an issue. Currently, my OS Build is 14393.693. When installing the latest OS Build update, I now get a message saying there were some problems installing updates. An error code of 0x800705b4 is given. I would hate to have to do another factory reset here. What do you think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon