- 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM #1
All my apps are uninstalled. No Music. No Photos. Phone storage is completely full (all taken up by the folder 'other').
I have the 4GB HTC 8S + additional 32GB micro SD card. My computer is running Windows 7 with the Windows Phone 8 application installed and working.
What are my options? Do I have any? All I'm looking for is:
1. a clear, simple explanation for the problem
2. any solutions or, if no solutions, any info on how Microsoft are planning deal with this issue as I understand its quite a serious problem that a lot of people are experiencing
- 01-03-2013, 02:13 AM #2
The demo price I saw had about 1.0X GB free. I couldn't see any systematic breakdown of how much space is occupied by what. One option available is just formatting your phone. Factory Reset as it is called...may be it will free up some space. Also, may be your emails are taking a lot of space. How many IDs have you configured?
01-03-2013, 11:30 AM #5
- 5 Posts
- By traclimb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:33 AM
- By thinktank24 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2012, 08:11 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
- By Mitlov in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:48 PM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:00 PM