11-22-2012, 07:00 PM #1
- 18 Posts
Between yesterday and today I had to reboot my device twice due tot the fact that I can make or receive calls, but the audio in and out would fail. Doing a hard reboot fixes this problem but the fact that this happened more then once over the course of 24 hours worries me. Has anyone else had this issue?
11-23-2012, 09:53 AM #2
- 3 Posts
I have been having similar problems.
All audio stops playing EXCEPT Xbox Music, that works fine.
All other audio just won't play, including texttapping, alarmsounds and so on.
Have also been in a situaton where all audio except XBox Music was distorted, it was just digital noise coming out.
I called HTC Swedish support and they asked me if I installed any apps and if so, I should try to reset the phe phone to factorysettings...
Actually did that but all audio went dead again last night, not sure how to go on.
Reboot helps but I don't want to do that once or twice a day.
Did you find any solution?
- By dustin337 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2013, 09:26 AM
- By MedicX in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:50 PM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:22 PM
- By kismayaz in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2011, 06:07 PM
- By Djeli in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:30 AM