11-23-2012, 12:07 PM #2
- 524 Posts
Toss your PS3 in the garbage and get a gaming computer. Problem solved.
Honestly, I don't know. I don't think the WP creates an adhoc network because then other WPs wouldn't be able to connect to it.
Last edited by ImmortalWarrior; 11-23-2012 at 12:21 PM.
- 11-25-2012, 09:44 AM #5
- 11-26-2012, 01:43 PM #6
Sorry, my account didn't even let me know people had replied to this.
Embarrassed to say that at this point in my life, I rarely game. I had no interest in network gaming just the utilization of hulu, netflix, in hi-def...
but now learning of ad-hoc versus infrastructure has me a little scared.
but please tell me more.
- By wptrial in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 26Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:48 PM
- By gwydionjhr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 12-15-2012, 01:08 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:12 PM
- By diaspar in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 30Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:54 PM
- By ftap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 04-10-2012, 08:36 AM