12-25-2012, 06:44 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I am having an issue here. I hear shrill sounds with almost no bass through the video player on the headphone. This does not happen with the music player on headphone. The issue is only with the headphones, it sounds ok with the speakers (both video player and music player). I have already reset my phone, got a replacement, checked for phone updates (it installed one yesterday), the problem is still there.
The only solution to this problem as i found was to unplug the headphones and plug them back when the video was playing.
With beats on, this solution works. With beats off this does not work as well and there is no way around it. This issue continues with the videos i watch online using the built in player either on youtube or any other site.
I don't know what else to try.
- 03-15-2013, 09:12 AM #3
I have the Exact same problem. I hear the treble, but no bass, unplugging the headphone and plugging it back in solves the problem. My device also has poor mic issues, the other party barely hears me on conversations. Not sure what exactly is the issue. I've sent it for repair under warranty. I'll update if whatever they are gonna is gonna fix that or not in abt 2 weeks.
Hope your problem is fixed, if not post back with your status, if you have found any solutions. That will be a great help.
- By iPwnza in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:40 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2011, 02:43 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:09 PM
- By patricksmangan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:36 AM
- By clang_the_o in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:38 PM