best sound ever on a phone

stesa

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
astonishing , got today my 8x i'm really astonished. coming from a lot of phones , all the last htc's samsung's and iphones and none of them has got nothing near to what this 8x offer as sound . using my old Urbeats its a joy to listen what this little phone do :confused:

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Spot on! The audio quality on this thing is absolutely stunning when paired with decent headphones. I don't get all the hate towards Beats Audio.

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Spot on! The audio quality on this thing is absolutely stunning when paired with decent headphones. I don't get all the hate towards Beats Audio.
the thing that brings all the great audio is the 2 amplifiers not beats audio...i dont hate beats and considering buying some but it is just a pre-set eq really but i do like it alot

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
the thing that brings all the great audio is the 2 amplifiers not beats audio...i dont hate beats and considering buying some but it is just a pre-set eq really but i do like it alot
In fact Beats audio is just a licensed name, it really doesn't represent any more than that. So it's hard to give any credit for good sound to a name... But I will agree that the audio on the 8x is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon