Installing Apps Manually

Santiago Pedraza

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Howdy!

I would like to know if there is any method to install apps in the 8x manually. I know you can do that if you have an SD card but since this phone doesn't I am not quite sure I can do it. The app I would like to install is Swapchat so I am going to use the same thread to ask if y'all have heard anything about Snapchat coming to WP8.

Thank you,

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you can get an app that's configured to work with an iPhone, Android etc. install it, and have it work on a WP8.

Like trying to get a human and an ape to mate, distant cousins does not a baby make.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Any idea how?

Your phone must be registered as a developer device and you must be registered as a developer. See here.

Personally, I think you're making your life needlessly difficult. I'm sure you have a problem you're trying to solve, but whatever it is, I doubt the XAP route is really the solution you want.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Your phone must be registered as a developer device and you must be registered as a developer. See here.

Personally, I think you're making your life needlessly difficult. I'm sure you have a problem you're trying to solve, but whatever it is, I doubt the XAP route is really the solution you want.

It's the only solution he has.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Snapchat (official) not being available on WP and the 3rd party client Swapchat (which is designed and works really well) is, and since being pulled from the store, is only available via XAP sideloading.

Damn. I don't use such apps so I wasn't up to date. I see. That is a problem.

In that case, what I linked to above really is the only option. Having an SD card wouldn't help at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes