Hi from a self-confessed MS fan

Vulak'Aerr

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I've been posting on this site for quite some time now but only just noticed this "introduction forum" so thought I'd drop a quick post.

I'm from the U.K. and have had a Windows Phone since the day after launch (launch only seemed to land in the big cities so I had to wait for the next day before I could get hold of my Mozart).

I'm a self-confessed MS fan mostly owing to my job in IT. I love the "big picture" they drive towards in the enterprise and seeing technologies like Lync and Sharepoint kind of make me buy further into the ecosystem.

I've had Windows Mobile/Phone ever since the original Orange SPV so even though the more natural shift from WM might have been to try Android, I wanted to stick with MS until the platform died or flourished. Also, I have trust issues with Google. :)

I love the community here and just wanted to say hi. :)

Vulak'Aerr

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Exactly right. I find a lot of the anti-MS vibe comes from people who don't quite realise the full extent of how easy they make otherwise-complex systems. One look at the featureset of an Exchange/Lync/Sharepoint house and I think more people would understand. It's not just those, of course, but what those systems can accomplish is incredible.

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
also studying for A+/Network+ and my MCP and MCDST you realize just how much Microsoft has created and basically changed the world of IT

Edit to Add: my brother was an Apple ******, then he got a job where they used Apple Servers, then he started to appreciate Microsoft for business purposes, but he's still in love with his iPhone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon