Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.
    11-12-2012 06:05 PM
    Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.
    Welcome to WPC and hopefully soon, WP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
    11-12-2012 06:17 PM
    Thanks Duvi, Lots of good information on here. I know there will be a learning curve, butI look forward to giving WP8 a go.
    11-12-2012 06:20 PM
    Hello and welcome, David. You're making the right choice! I moved from Android in February to a Lumia 710 and I could not be happier. Windows Phone just works.
    11-13-2012 04:01 PM
    Om verizon network, still have not made up my mind HTC or Lumia. Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to ditching android!
    11-13-2012 10:31 PM
    Om verizon network, still have not made up my mind HTC or Lumia. Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to ditching android!
    Great choice, either way!
    11-13-2012 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD