Hello

RduNC

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.
Welcome to WPC and hopefully soon, WP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

RduNC

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Duvi, Lots of good information on here. I know there will be a learning curve, butI look forward to giving WP8 a go.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome, David. You're making the right choice! I moved from Android in February to a Lumia 710 and I could not be happier. Windows Phone just works.

RduNC

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Om verizon network, still have not made up my mind HTC or Lumia. Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to ditching android!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra