Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

As the WPC for mac application crashes on load up with my lumia 920, is there any way to sync files to the phone via wifi or some other means?

I just got my 920 in the mail and when I plug it into my MacBook pro and start the sync app, it loads and then crashes with an error message report. So I think we are on the same page. Can anyone else help? I tried uninstalling, rebooting, deleting the apps certificate, but still nothing.

I can get my 810 to connect to my macbook but all music is then rejected when I try to sync.

And I can't drag and drop.

Quote Originally Posted by dainla View Post
    I can get my 810 to connect to my macbook but all music is then rejected when I try to sync.

And I can't drag and drop.
    I was able to fix that problem on my 720 before my 920 arrived. You need to make sure that you click file in the connector menu and then I think it was authorize folder. You then select the folder that your music is in, ie: iTunes. Then sync and it will work.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Troyseph View Post
    I was able to fix that problem on my 720 before my 920 arrived. You need to make sure that you click file in the connector menu and then I think it was authorize folder. You then select the folder that your music is in, ie: iTunes. Then sync and it will work.
    Thanks sooo much. Worked!