01-01-2013, 07:27 PM #2
- 314 Posts
What are you using for an email client on your Mac? You can sync photos gaily easy using the windows phone program. There is no way to sync contacts or calendars with the native Mail and iCal, you need to use something like google calendar and sync your iCal calendar with it and then either link your MS account to the google cal or add it to your phone.
Sync contacts and Calendars between a Mac and Wind... - Nokia Support Discussions
- 01-02-2013, 01:41 AM #4
What ways are you using to sync your Note II? They might just work with WP too.
And, it has already been mentioned but here: Windows Phone app for Mac
Visit this page for additional information: Windows Phone 8 | Sync music, photos, videos, and podcasts with your Mac | Add ringtones | Support | Windows Phone (United States)
- By mattrees in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:06 PM
- By mdameron in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2012, 01:37 PM
- By mase123987 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:26 AM
- By JessicaYupYup in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:25 PM