- 01-13-2013, 10:19 AM #1
I am am thinking about buying a Lumia and are doing some research before pulling the trigger. My computer at home is a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6.8.
Can someone confirm which version of OSX is required to run the Windows Phone Connector. I have seen different information from 10.6.6. over 10.7. to 10.8.
Would appreciate if someonce can shed some light on this. I would like to avoid upgrading my OS just to run the conncector.
- 01-13-2013, 10:47 AM #3
Thanks for your quick reply. I just tried to install it from the App store and it says that it can't be installed since OSX 10.7. is required.
This means that I would have to upgrade to 10.8 which means that I also have to upgrade my Parallels version (Parallels 6 is not running on 10.8.).
Does anyone know if an update to 10.7. (instead of 10.8.) is still possible? I know this is a great question to ask in a Windows forum but maybe someone else here has facesd the same situation.
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:07 AM
- By rashedalam in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 02:47 PM
- By kareemwilliams in forum Mac OS XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2012, 06:59 PM
- By RocknRedneck19 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
- By Asilentecho1 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:45 AM