Cannot get free dock grrrr

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
So I've gone into the Lumia offers apps and requested the dock after it showed available. Never got am email. Went back in over two days now to hit resend coupon code and it says sent but I am not getting any emails from ms. Tried two different emails now. Anyone else having issues?

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
same here says email sent twice now and yet nothing has been sent out, I am giving them till friday and then I am calling microsoft online for assistance.

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
same here says email sent twice now and yet nothing has been sent out, I am giving them till friday and then I am calling microsoft online for assistance.

Good luck with that. I called them just now and the agent said there's as yet no SKU, and they can't do anything about it.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with that. I called them just now and the agent said there's as yet no SKU, and they can't do anything about it.

well we shall see i don't care about no sku i just want my email or provide me with a code I am sure they can verify in their system just like the app does to determine that you were approved.

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
As my old sim is not a nano-sim, and I can get a replacement in AT&T store no earlier than tomorrow, I can not go through the lumia offer without a sim card.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Update, my email (actually 4 of them lol) just showed up. Placed the order. Remember to copy the promo code and put in before hitting the checkout button!

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I got the email, finally. The link goes to the page that thanks me for my purchase, and the redeem button appears momentarily to be replaced with "out of stock"

If you want to pay for one, they are orderable. If you have the promo code they are out of stock. Nice.

ksj1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the out of stock message until I logged into my Microsoft account, then it let me order, but it didn't apply any discount when I put in the code....

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Just picked my XL up and when I go into the Lumia Offers app, it says there are no promotions available. Anyone else have the same? It can't bee that they're all redeemed right? If so, I'm going to flip on Microsoft seeing as how not all stores allowed preorders to be picked up early.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism