- 12-19-2012, 11:29 PM #1
I recently switch jobs but I am still in the same industry. We were using free google at my last job. I have to say that Office 365 is much better than just regular gmail. I love the interface and if I wish my outlook account would have the same interface.
- 12-20-2012, 11:12 PM #2
You can upgrade to Office 365 for not a whole lot of money...
Aaaand I was going to look up the price, but it looks like all of Microsoft.com is down. I'm getting an error 500. I believe the pricing for an "individual/small business edition" that includes web hosting space, a domain, and all the O365 services was something like $6 to $10 per user, monthly.
- 12-20-2012, 11:35 PM #3
@brmiller, Yes it is $6.00 per month, the bad part is that your email address would be @onmicrosoft.com, I would want it to be @live or @outlook and I would switch in a heart beat and pay for it. I know i can import my outlook account, but it really wouldn't work correctly. If they can do it with a @outlook or even a @365.com account that would be awesome!
- By Joshua Jackson in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:56 PM
- By DuncanF62 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:33 AM
- By Happysin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 07:42 AM
- By justwar88 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:24 AM
- By jfa1 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2011, 03:28 PM