Drawing/coloring program/app?

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
So I'm loving my SP3, so much that I might return it to get a better one... but that's a story for another day...

Anyway, I can see this being an awesome way for me to draw and color with my 7-year old son, he loves to color and draw. I can see how OneNote can be sort-of a drawing program/app, but not sure if anyone has a favorite that I could use with my son. Nothing too fancy, just something he can scribble with and draw stuff. Also, not sure if there is anything out there that had something like coloring pages that he can do.

Hope this made sense, and hope you all have some good recommendations... :)

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
So I'm loving my SP3, so much that I might return it to get a better one... but that's a story for another day...

Anyway, I can see this being an awesome way for me to draw and color with my 7-year old son, he loves to color and draw. I can see how OneNote can be sort-of a drawing program/app, but not sure if anyone has a favorite that I could use with my son. Nothing too fancy, just something he can scribble with and draw stuff. Also, not sure if there is anything out there that had something like coloring pages that he can do.

Hope this made sense, and hope you all have some good recommendations... :)

Actually that makes perfect sense. Would you believe OneNote works very well for that? My 7yo daughter and some of her friends from ballet like to use my SP3 to doodle.

Here is a drawing that one of the girls did while waiting for class to start.

Screenshot (3)(1) 1.jpg

Bolimomo

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried the Fresh Paint program that comes with SP3/Win8.1? It offers more paint brushes than OneNote. It is fun to use, just for fun.

What you can also is to scan in pages from some tracing books (maybe borrow them from a library). Use Fresh Paint to start with the tracing diagram, then paint over it with colors.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried the Fresh Paint program that comes with SP3/Win8.1? It offers more paint brushes than OneNote. It is fun to use, just for fun..

After reading this, I went into Fresh Paint, and noticed the packs you can buy... duh! I wish I had seen that before I posted this... feel like an ***** for not seeing that... Those should work well for what I was looking for.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3