Any windows 10 custom ROMs for NOKIA LUMIA 520 (RM-915)?

wincraze03

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello ,do anyone have any windows 10 custom ROMs for nokia lumia 520 RM-915 . I am tired of searching the internet for almost 6 months:unhappysweat:.Even if i get a ROM for lumia 520 ,it is not supported for lumia 520--RM-915. so plz help me!

anon(10197358)

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
@wincraze03

● Download and install WindowsDeviceRecoveryToolInstaller.exe.

● Execute an administrator command prompt.

● If operating system (OS) architecture of your PC is 32-bit, copy, paste and execute to command prompt

cd "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Care Suite\Windows Device Recovery Tool"​

or if operating system architecture of your PC is 64-bit, copy, paste and execute to command prompt

cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Care Suite\Windows Device Recovery Tool"​

● Copy, paste and execute to command prompt

thor2 -mode rnd -readcid -skip_com_scan -reboot​

● When done, let me know what that thor2 has written from command prompt. This will allow me to determine if eMMC brand of your Lumia 520 is Hynix or Samsung, to indicate you the adapted custom ROM.

Last edited:

BV2000

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
@wincraze03

● Download and install WindowsDeviceRecoveryToolInstaller.exe.

● Execute an administrator command prompt.

● If operating system (OS) architecture of your PC is 32-bit, copy, paste and execute to command prompt

or if operating system architecture of your PC is 64-bit, copy, paste and execute to command prompt

● Copy, paste and execute to command prompt

● When done, let me know what that thor2 has written from command prompt. This will allow me to determine if eMMC brand of your Lumia 520 is Hynix or Samsung, to indicate you the adapted custom ROM.

Please i need upgrade to W10M Untitled.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon