08-14-2013, 11:08 AM #1
- 2 Posts
hello everyone, i have a lumia 521. i recently purchased headphones to use it as a music player. however it plays too loudly even at 0 volume! is there any way to reduce the volume further?
another question i have is if there is any DSP or EQ with this phone. i have read other places that it is not possible, but i wanted to make sure.
thanks in advance
- 08-14-2013, 11:18 AM #2
Try different set of headphones and see if they have the same problem.
No DSP or EQ, the api is not available to developers, access to that level of api is to OEM (Nokia)TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- By valuk in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:09 AM
- By jonathanbailie in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:37 PM
- By rohitks in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:18 AM
- By FishirOne in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:16 PM
- By rohithrjn in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:59 AM