Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By broar94

Hi all,

I have a question.

Sometimes vibrate not work on my Lumia 620 (wont vibrate when press 3 buttons, calls, texts).

The only solution is remove battery .

Please help me to solve this.

Global Posts
    283 Global Posts
    I'm a little confused, when does it not vibrate?
    Sam Sabri
    Managing Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email - sam@wpcentral.com
    Twitter - samsabri
    Instagram - samsabri
    Twitch - GeneralSham
    Xbox Live - GeneralSham

When I run apps (can be any apps, not a specific app, sometimes Music, sometimes Bing, sometimes Settings,...) and sometimes vibrate not work.

Thanks for your help.
    hi

I have bough Nokia Lumia 620 recently. My mobile vibrates whenever the three button on the front side down(back, Windows, search buttons) pressed. I have changed the vibration settings to off. Still when i press any of the three buttons, it vibrates. Is that how all nokia works. or its an fault?

Thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Vijayakumar Natarajan View Post
    hi

I have bough Nokia Lumia 620 recently. My mobile vibrates whenever the three button on the front side down(back, Windows, search buttons) pressed. I have changed the vibration settings to off. Still when i press any of the three buttons, it vibrates. Is that how all nokia works. or its an fault?

Thanks for reply
    It's always vibrate when press those buttons, that's normal.
    Have you tried a factory reset? Mine seems to vibrate normally..
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Yes, I did but it not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdloc View Post
    Yes, I did but it not work.
    It could well be a hardware issue. You may consider taking your phone back for service though...
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

I bought a white Lumia 620 last week and have been facing the same issue with the vibrator... The phone does not vibrate on most of the occasions sometimes it does... Is your problem resolved? If yes what did you do?

Try updating the firmware with "Nokia Software Updater for Retail". Might be a bug in firmware.

Sometimes, Vibration does not work on my 620 too but after some presses, it will start vibrating.. Weird issue!
    AHMED STOKON likes this.

Global Posts
    1,444 Global Posts
    Having this issue. I've had the phone for a week and it vibrated normally when I hit the back button. Now it doesn't. It doesn't vibrate when I use the dedicated,camera,button which usually it does,vibrate. Anybody have a,fix?

hi there i had this issue with the phone, the windows, back, and search button would not vibrate or would randomly decide to one moment then not the next. I did all of the above and then it still happened , so i contacted the place where i bought mine from and got it swapped over. So im guessing its a common fault on this device
    i bought nokia lumia 620, it used to vibrate wthose 3 keys, but it stopped vibrating. how can i make those keys vibrating in touch again?
    Ok so definitely it's a hardware problem .. how i fix it is by tapping the phone lightly at the bottom back where the speaker is found .. don't hammer it -_- !! just some light little tap and your phone will vibrate again :) !!