Nokia Lumia 620 AMBER Update India released Now

Bhaskar Phatak1

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
For gods sake pls understand, IT is got NOTHING to do with ur operator. Every 620 in india have same operator config it ONLY depends on ur product id and product config....
And no u cant download it through mobile network its an update of around 500mb and strictly needs wifi network to update.

But for that to happen the update should be available..so U got any specific dates when it will be released??for remaining configurationID??

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Any idea when the L620s with the Config Id:146943 are getting updates, Did the roll out the update for the 21xxxx config ids completed :cry:or are they still on process.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
If u can turn ur pc into a hotspot using connectify and can then give wifi to ur phone that would work. And if it doesnt just take it to a nokia care and they will update it for u.

pratik ghag

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
If u can turn ur pc into a hotspot using connectify and can then give wifi to ur phone that would work. And if it doesnt just take it to a nokia care and they will update it for u.

but i heard that they flash your device which makes you loose the warranty

SaiKiran7474

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
You can search for wifi hotspots near big malls, some restaurants, mobile show rooms like univercell etc, there search, you can find open WiFi network, connect your phone and update it.. I usually update when iam not at home

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Nope if u take it to nokia care they wont flash but might hard reset. But a friend of mine got his updated and they didnt even resrt phone just updated in 15 mins and gave it back. But its always good to take a backup of ur appslist.

Siddharth Setia

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
There's no need for taking a backup of your apps and everything.

That feature is inbuilt if you have it switched on. You app, your settings, messages are backed up with your LIVE id. So no worries, except your music which is most probably in your memory card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon