Why doesn't my phone turn on after charging and not even responding?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my phone does not turn on after charging and not even responding.

my lumia 625 does not turn on. two days ago when my phone went low battery i charged it. and its on while im charging. then after a while i went to check if its fully charged already and but i saw its turned off. i dont know what else to do. i already did the vol.down+power+cam buttons and vol.up&down+power+cam and vol.down+power button but nothing works. it doesnt even respond. and i tried charging it again but nothing happens. its dead for two days already and it causing me so much. i badly need a solution please.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: my phone does not turn on after charging and not even responding.

How were you able to determine that it was "fully charged" given that it was "turned off" when you saw it after charging?

You could try connecting your phone to a PC and see if something develops from there. You should be able to either boot your phone up normally or re-install the OS through the PC if needed.

But since you mentioned that it isn't responding at all, chances are that you need to take your phone to a service center to be diagnosed and potentially repaired. Check the warranty status of your phone (usually 12 months from date of purchase).

SmikeCraft

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: my phone does not turn on after charging and not even responding.

You could try the lumia software recovery tool for Windows. But im afraid you might have a new door stopper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk