Color profile bugs

Debraj Dey

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm annoyed with this bug 😐
Whenever I change my color profile in my phone , it just reverts to the default color profile after a while. For example say I set my color profile to vivid. For a while everything will be alright but a few moments later the screen reverts to the original default configuration with washed out colours. The option in colour profile is still chosen as vivid , but the screen colours are similar to the default colour configuration. When I uncheck vivid and again check vivid , the screen pops up with vibrant colours once again only for the whole thing to repeat itself again. I stopped using this app due to this bug. What's the use of different colour profiles when you can't even use them to your own liking !

And for curious minds, this problem is the same with other profiles. No matter what I choose , cool, advanced , the problem is persistent

Debraj Dey

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes. That was the first thing I did. And I have done hard resets multiple times before but this bug seems pretty persistent. Today there was an update available for display but the bug is there even after the update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3