Lumia 720 - Indian Users

mandarjoshiin

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,
This is Maddy from Pune. I'll get my Lumia 720 (Black) in 2 days.. :) This will be my first W8 Phone. I am coming from Android (Sony Xperia Z).. I hope I'll be not disappointed as I dont have any knowledge of this interface yet... :p

Samarth Joshi

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I am having some problem with the installation of asphalt 7 on my 720.
I manually downloaded the game on my SD card,but when I am trying to install,it is throwing up an error "Attention required. Tap here".
I have more than 4GB internal memory free.
Can anyone help me?

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
with high hopes I bought a nokia l720 wp8 phones as I didn't want to buy any other phone brand like sony, samsung, android phones.
But I feel i made a mistake. there is clear lack of basic apps. There is no file manager option, no pc suite software. Battery gets drained very soon. Only good thing about this phone is WP8 OS, looks, and camera, rest is crap....

Better solve all the issue's in new updates.. Else no one will go for wp8 phones.,

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
After using it for two days I feel the battery drains very fast.. Not sure why..

Dose anybody has the same problem.? Or is it my phone battery is faulty one..?

i also felt the same for the first week but after a week or two it got better...maybe coz of app and background task management or just naturally

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
with high hopes I bought a nokia l720 wp8 phones as I didn't want to buy any other phone brand like sony, samsung, android phones.
But I feel i made a mistake. there is clear lack of basic apps. There is no file manager option, no pc suite software. Battery gets drained very soon. Only good thing about this phone is WP8 OS, looks, and camera, rest is crap....

Better solve all the issue's in new updates.. Else no one will go for wp8 phones.,

Are you using the charger provided with the phone or a generic one?, switch to the original one.
There is no pc suite, it uses some inbuilt software in my win 7 :).
For the battery, let it charge using the generic charger till its 100%, rather than charging for 5 mins, using for 20 and then again charging, not good for phones health ;).
Which basic app you need?, as for file explorer, you can access photos, vids, music etc., directly, wp8 being a closed source OS doesn't allow you root permissions.

P.S. - Have been shuffling with a bunch of android phones (even flagships) after settling to L720 since 20th April 2013. My next phone will be a wp8, can't say which brand or model though :p

akifreestyle7

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
i got a nokia lumia 720 3 4 months back its facing battery problems and when i went to nokia care those idiots say the battery is supposed to last for 5 to 6 hours i mean how can they even hire such people !

ganesha1991

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Today i tried photosynth for the first time.... when i taking photos the phone hanged ... after few seconds it automatically restarted and then wen i was messaging i got a new msg clicked it to open bt the phone again hanged and restarted... what is the problem?? how can i sort it out???

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the charger provided with the phone or a generic one?, switch to the original one.
There is no pc suite, it uses some inbuilt software in my win 7 :).
For the battery, let it charge using the generic charger till its 100%, rather than charging for 5 mins, using for 20 and then again charging, not good for phones health ;).
Which basic app you need?, as for file explorer, you can access photos, vids, music etc., directly, wp8 being a closed source OS doesn't allow you root permissions.

P.S. - Have been shuffling with a bunch of android phones (even flagships) after settling to L720 since 20th April 2013. My next phone will be a wp8, can't say which brand or model though :p

Solved the battery issue for now.. I know the reason why it drains.
Great phone. Deadly camera.. one problem with cam is when it flashes red appears..

And you cant send vdo or audio files in any of Instant messenger app to your friends nor save it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes