10-29-2013, 01:35 AM #3
- 4 Posts
i have a Lumia 820.i've installed "Quick Settings" for easy access.installed "Camera 360" one good camera apps.if you are in to photography,download "Pro Shot" a paid app.its good.
- 360 Photo Vault
- UC Browser
the search for the best rated apps and games in Marketplace. have fun. :)
- 10-29-2013, 01:48 AM #4
I recommend Insider for battery and short cuts...nokia camera...Facebook beta....Sophie lens hd...imagine camera....fantasia painter...bing news...bing weather...basically just search for top rated apps in store for each category and you ll get the idea...enjoy....
- 10-29-2013, 02:01 AM #5
For initial settings keep the touch sensitivity at normal....glance on peek...explore settings menu and the phone itself ll guide you with all the best customized settings as per your needs...you can download Microsoft s gdr 3 software update if your phone comes with Amber preinstalled..search this forums for all the info regarding Amber and all other updates and for pretty much everything related to windows phone.....
11-05-2013, 03:16 AM #14
- 3 Posts
2>Watsapp(Social Networking App)
3>Bing Weather and Bing News(Both are awesome)
5>HERE City Lens(For nearby resturants,transport etc)
6>Wallet(To store details of credit and debit cards)
7>My expense(To update ur xpenses)
11-05-2013, 04:50 AM #17
- 63 Posts
try changing ur phone region to US, restart the phone, try the steps mentioned in proxy trick.
1. Change the proxy (220.127.116.11 and port 8888)
2. Goto store, nokia collection and look for nokia camera.
3. Select Install
4. If the download progresses well and good. If it doesnt and shows an error 'Attention required..', disable the proxy, go to store, tap on the download, and then restart the download of the app.
11-05-2013, 06:22 AM #20
- 1,199 Posts
top 20-30 apps in your phone according to me , if you are in INDIA
- 6Tag (for Instagram)
- NEWS APP (Bing News, The Times of India)
- Bing Sport
- CAMERA APPS (Camera 360, Nokia Camera, Nokia Cinemagraph, Nokia Panorama, Smart Shoot)
- Cricbuzz (best for cricket, if you are fan)
- ESPNFC (best for football) or Goal Live
- Facebook Beta
- For MAPS (Here City Lens, Here Drive, Here Maps, Here transit) all four are best in maps
- Insider (For shortcut & battery)
- Moneycontrol (stock market, if you have interested)
- Mytube (Best YouTube Apps)
- PHOTOGRAPHY APPS (Fotor, Nokia Creative Studio)
- LYRICS APPS (Shazam,Musixmatch)
- SysApp Pusher ( For check Apps update)
- Umbrella 8(Best weather app according to me)
- WPCentral (Best news regarding wp8)
Last edited by Arpit Mittal; 11-05-2013 at 06:32 AM.
- 11-05-2013, 07:38 AM #21
Baconit for Reddit is must have.
Wpcentral for windows phone related news.
6tag for Instagram.
Grin for Imgur
6sec for Vine.
Gamertag tiles for showing Xbox info on start screen.
Wikipedia (by Rudy Huyn) is nice to have.
Rowi, Twabbit, Tweetit and Mehdoh for twitter.
Facebook beta for Facebook.
Pocket File Manager.
Metrotube and mytube for youtube.
Flickr Central for Flickr.
Fotor and Faintasia Painter for photo editing.
Archiver for dealing with zip files.
Glance Background Beta.
HD photo viewer.
MPA tool is must have.
TVshow by Rudu Huyn is amazing too.
Songarc is exclusive WP game for music lovers. Its a must have.
Nokia Procam and Smartcam
Proshot or oneshot
Sophielens for Nokia
Nokia Glam me
Photosynth for panoramas
Anything else you want just post here.
Fired from my Lumia 820
11-07-2013, 12:39 AM #23
- 76 Posts
@Roger That wp- even my lumia 720 had mem card issues, suddenly it wud show an error. I had to format the card for a few times till finally it started working great (P.s i had photo duplication issues when i used to get that error) Make sure to format it via ur phone always.
- By Steiner2142 in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 06:14 AM
- By extdev in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:31 PM
- By marky_yo in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 14Last Post: 11-09-2013, 02:33 PM
- By unstoppablekem in forum XBOX ONEReplies: 25Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:20 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:15 AM