Well 1 day after posting the Find my phone issues thread, my phone has been stolen/lost, and just my luck I was power cycling the phone and the it had died while I was out.... I had only owned the phone for exactly 1 week and 6 days, and again just my luck decided not to get the insurance this time around to save a few bucks a month.. Since I never used it on my last phone.. My only hope is that the person who took/found my phone turns it on without replacing the SIM so that maybe I can track it on windowsphone.com. It's been 3 days and I'm loosing hope... This honestly was the best phone I have ever owned, having had an iPhone, and an Android I don't want to go back to either of those.. However I also don't want to pay 500 dollars for another Lumia 810, or any other Windows 8 phone.. I guess I could always go for a Windows 7.5 or 7.8.. Its just a shame.. :/ Any Suggestions?
    01-22-2013 02:45 PM
    I'm assuming you live in the US because you mentioned 500 dollars...your best bet is to check out Craigslist for a Lumia 810 or 8X. Around my area 810s are going for 300-400. Sorry to hear about your loss :(.
    01-22-2013 02:54 PM
    wow... I'm really sorry to hear about your stolen 920 :(

you could maybe buy a Lumia 620? Would be the best option to still have wp8, the nokia apps and pay less then 300$
    01-22-2013 03:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that my Windows phone brother from another mother. You have my deepest sympathy and I will say a prayer for you. Try eBay might be able to find someone who doesn't like it and just wants to get rid of it, ya never no.
    01-22-2013 03:08 PM
    I echo the above sentiments. Try eBay or Craigslist. My local Craigslist has one seller asking for $250 for his 810 - not bad. If that's too steep, consider a Windows 7 phone. I bet you could get a 710 or an HTC Radar for about $100. In fact, I upgraded from my Radar to an 810. If you decide you're interested in a Radar, shoot me a PM.
    01-23-2013 11:21 AM
    That sucks. Sorry to hear this happened to you. :( I know the feeling - somewhat. I lost a phone I loved in early 2011 at a crowded BJ's store. Didn't even realize it was gone until I walked out of the store and checked my pocket for a coupon I forgot to use for something I'd bought (it was a tiny phone and was in that same pocket). I never found it. I had to run to a T-Mobile store afterward to buy a new phone, although in my case, I was lucky that my contract had just expired and I got it cheap.
    01-24-2013 05:34 PM