- 05-01-2013, 10:29 AM #1
My girlfriend is currently rocking a Focus 2. She loves WP very much but feels a little left behind because she cannot get buy a case for her phone anywhere. I would love to know, from users who have a 820 (we are on AT&T) what they think of their phones after having their devices for some time now. How long does your battery last for? Do you have the reset issue that occurred in the earlier models? Please share good, bad, or indifferent tales of your L820!
Also, she is not eligable for an upgrade and we have to purchase the phone outright ($349).
Last edited by Gurggles; 05-01-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Forgot extra situational information.
- 05-01-2013, 11:13 AM #4
That's what I was thinking, but she (for a not techie) really wants LTE, and an event in India makes me think that we will see H+. I do not imagine there will be 1GB ram in the phones either, but I aim to be surprised!
- 05-01-2013, 11:31 AM #5
Huime, you are right that it is still a bit steep but with Dan's post the other day I would trade in my original Focus to bring it down in cost to $249 which is a lot more do-able.
- By virtual_martin in forum Phone WarsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2013, 06:56 PM
- By alexandro729 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2013, 10:29 PM
- By RiseAgainst94 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Boles in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 23Last Post: 03-25-2012, 05:25 PM
- By marcojavier in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:59 AM