Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gurggles

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    My girlfriend is currently rocking a Focus 2. She loves WP very much but feels a little left behind because she cannot get buy a case for her phone anywhere. I would love to know, from users who have a 820 (we are on AT&T) what they think of their phones after having their devices for some time now. How long does your battery last for? Do you have the reset issue that occurred in the earlier models? Please share good, bad, or indifferent tales of your L820!

Also, she is not eligable for an upgrade and we have to purchase the phone outright ($349).
    Last edited by Gurggles; 05-01-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Forgot extra situational information.
    Ah, screw it. But I am not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Buck, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,275 Global Posts
    I recommend waiting. Nokia is unveiling new Lumia devices May 14. While I suspect they won't announce anything new for AT&T, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Thanked by:

wait a bit and see. New model is coming and IMO 800 series for 340 after 6mo is kinda pricey.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    That's what I was thinking, but she (for a not techie) really wants LTE, and an event in India makes me think that we will see H+. I do not imagine there will be 1GB ram in the phones either, but I aim to be surprised!
    Ah, screw it. But I am not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Buck, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Huime, you are right that it is still a bit steep but with Dan's post the other day I would trade in my original Focus to bring it down in cost to $249 which is a lot more do-able.

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    there is also an event in london on 14 may with the title 'the lumia story continues' so IMO wait for that and the event in india is probably for asha devices
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ::smack::.....I forgot about the London event...Even though I hear about is "928, it has 8 more 920z!!!!

MrSchneiderish likes this.