Has anyone unlocked their ATT Lumia 820

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no luck unlocking my 820 either from ATT or third party unlock services. This is a cut from my recent discussion with ATT CSR:

E R: Hello! My name is E.R and I am an International Care Representative. I?m reading your inquiry and I will be right with you.
E R: I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
E R: May I please have the account holder's full name and the last four digits of the account holder's social security number?

E R: Thank you, allow me a moment to take a look at your account.
E R: There is no unlock code for this device. AT this moment, this device can not be unlock. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
D M: When will unlock code be available for this device if you know?
E R: The unlock date just passed 05/09/2013.
D M: in other words, unlock code should be available for this device, but for some reason it could be not found?
E R: We will not be able to unlock your device at this moment. This device is currently exclusive only to AT&T.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The support rep. you bumped into just doesn't know how to handle your legit request.
Just try another rep. and provide then the following link to read:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fwww.att.com%2Fdeviceunlock%2F&token=KxhiUeCe
I figured he is not very up to the task. As soon as I find out I know more then the person who is professional in his field, the conversation is over. There is more and more situations like this lately and not only in technology, but with the youth now, we can expect even worse in the future. But the problem is I tried 2 different unlock services, and they say, unlock code is not available for Lumia 820.

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Any news on this? Has anyone been able to unlock the 820 with third party unlockers? Thinking of importing one into Canda from AT&T.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon