I have noticed that there are few scratches inside the screen... They appear when the screen is completely black and inside a dark room.
    Seems like they are on the clear black film provided by nokia...
    Is there anyone else with same issue?
    08-22-2013 09:46 AM
    Yes, I too have the same issue on my 920. I believe it is the reason you mention. I never had this issue with my lumia 800. Now I use a screen protector coz I don't want to get any more of these scratches.
    Srvgodara likes this.
    08-22-2013 09:58 AM
    Yes, I too have the same issue on my 920. I believe it is the reason you mention. I never had this issue with my lumia 800. Now I use a screen protector coz I don't want to get any more of these scratches.
    Bro, I don't know if you understood him well :D He don't mean scratches on glass outside :) But Inside under glass ... AKA Scratches on/in clear black display. They are visible on black screen. It seems more like scratches from manufacture. I don't see how can screen protector protect something what is under glass not on glass.

I have noticed that there are few scratches inside the screen... They appear when the screen is completely black and inside a dark room.
    Seems like they are on the clear black film provided by nokia...
    Is there anyone else with same issue?
    No man, you are not alone ... I have 2 on right side :(
    Srvgodara likes this.
    08-22-2013 04:14 PM
    Bro, I don't know if you understood him well :D He don't mean scratches on glass outside :) But Inside under glass ... AKA Scratches on/in clear black display. They are visible on black screen. It seems more like scratches from manufacture. I don't see how can screen protector protect something what is under glass not on glass.

my bad :)
    08-22-2013 04:48 PM

have you ever considered to go to nokia care Centre?
    08-22-2013 07:34 PM
    have you ever considered to go to nokia care Centre?
    I don't know is that is reason for warranty repair, they can say its nothing man go screw yourself :D But you can barely see them ... only when there is full back screen as you and I said before.

(I have this phone since July ~)
    08-23-2013 02:51 AM
    I don't know is that is reason for warranty repair, they can say its nothing man go screw yourself :D But you can barely see them ... only when there is full back screen as you and I said before.

(I have this phone since July ~)
    Thanks for the reply.
    These scratches aren't the big deal, i think i can manage with them as they don't appear all the time..
    08-23-2013 01:20 PM