Cannot Flash Device via Nokia Care Suite

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I installed the Nokia Care Suite in my VPS and downloaded the firmware from Nokia Servers then I downloaded the firmware from my VPS to my PC. Then I Installed the NCS (Nokia Care Suite) in my PC and plugged my Lumia 820 to PC and it recognized my phone. Now in the "Product Support Tool For Store" program, in right bottom the box icon flushes with error sign and when I click on that to see more information, There is an error saying "Data packages selection failed. Access denied, Verify credentials" and This(Ubuntu Pastebin) is the log of Product Support Tool For Store.
What should I do now?

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I tried to do this but when I press "Start" it errors
Code:
Unable to get error message
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8400F000): Unable to get error message
   at FuseLib.IConnectionServices.GetConnectionIdentifier(String bstrConnectionId)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryConnectionManager..ctor(FuseLoader fuseLoader, IConnection connection, UserInteractionDelegate userInteractionDelegate)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryConnectionManager..ctor(IConnection connection, UserInteractionDelegate userInteractionDelegate)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__8(Object state)

gazmatic

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Turn off your phone and put it in flash mode...

Volume down + power button... Wait for vibrate...release and immediately hold volume up... You should see a gear and a lighting bolt

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Turn off your phone and put it in flash mode...

Volume down + power button... Wait for vibrate...release and immediately hold volume up... You should see a gear and a lighting bolt

Thanks. I rebooted then phone again and Product Support Tool asked me to retry the It flashed the device! Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potentstreamusa