- 12-21-2012, 11:55 AM #2
Drive will give you turn by turn spoken directions, where Maps will not. Drive will act like the GPS (if you have one) in your car, while Maps will act more like Bing maps on the PC (but not if you're looking up directions). If you want navigation from Maps, it will switch over to Drive.- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- By alsg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:45 AM
- By hahabowen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:53 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM
- By pirarre in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 01:00 AM