- 12-21-2012, 12:45 PM #1
I just got my nokia 822 and it comes with both apps. whats the difference? as far as I can tell they are both for navigation. Which one is best for GPS use? Is one better than the other?
- 12-21-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Drive will give you turn by turn spoken directions, where Maps will not. Drive will act like the GPS (if you have one) in your car, while Maps will act more like Bing maps on the PC (but not if you're looking up directions). If you want navigation from Maps, it will switch over to Drive.
- By alsg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:45 AM
- By hahabowen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 08:53 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:33 PM
- By pirarre in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:00 AM