08-20-2013, 11:02 PM #1
- 5 Posts
Before installing the GDR2 update for my Verizon Nokia Lumia 822, I could install the Nokia Pro Cam, but could not use it. Now, after I installed GDR2, the application says it is not available for my device. Does anyone know what happened? Why is it not available? Is anyone having the same problem?
08-22-2013, 10:21 AM #4
- 334 Posts
I tried taking the same picture with the regular camera and pro cam set on auto, and the regular one was clearer, looked more crisp and accurate.
The options in Pro cam are nice, but I don't know if the pictures are better unless you are fiddling with them.
08-22-2013, 11:08 AM #5
- 123 Posts
I'd be surprised if Procam Auto pictures are worse than regular camera Auto pictures... but I guess it is possible as the app has not been tweaked for 822 firmware / hardware specifically (as we are loading it with a workaround).
That being said - yes - unless you like to / want to learn how fiddling with settings can impact your photography, ProCam will not give you all that much, might underwhelm, in fact.
- By jdballard in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Tonchi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 03:05 AM
- By MojoDoj0 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
- By leo9212 in forum Nokia ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:00 AM
- By Manoj1551 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:12 PM