Facebook error

tboard24

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I go to the Facebook touch or mobile site in the browser, if I click on a photo, someone's wall, or comment list etc., 95% of the time I get a connection error. No code, just simply connection error with the option to try again. Usually about the 4th time I hit try again it will come up.. This is driving me crazy and I've checked and can't find any solution online. The regular site, people hub, and Facebook app all work fine. Any ideas what's causing this?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

MrBurrrns

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, happens to me too (Focus S here). I thought it's a Facebook issue, but it does not happen when I browse the site on an Android phone so it must be WP related (or rather IE).

blushrts717

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I go to the Facebook touch or mobile site in the browser, if I click on a photo, someone's wall, or comment list etc., 95% of the time I get a connection error. No code, just simply connection error with the option to try again. Usually about the 4th time I hit try again it will come up.. This is driving me crazy and I've checked and can't find any solution online. The regular site, people hub, and Facebook app all work fine. Any ideas what's causing this?

Same issue here with both m.facebook and touch.facebook. Get connection error message, can't load more than one page of posts, back button doesn't always work.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Have you tried uninstalling the app yet?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I have a different kind of problem. The comments under the a picture are from a different picture. Not always, but the days they appear like that... all pictures are messed up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes