Lock Screen issues: no ESPN??

rareohs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have both ESPN and ESPN Scorecenter installed...

But under Settings > Lock Screen > Background, my only options are:

photo
bing
facebook
CNN

has anyone been able to get ESPN on there? this was something i was really looking forward to, being able to see my team's scores right from the lock screen...

thanks!!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

photo
bing
facebook
CNN

has anyone been able to get ESPN on there? this was something i was really looking forward to, being able to see my team's scores right from the lock screen...

thanks!!
They may need to update their app for that functionality and/or wp8.

rareohs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
ok, thanks for the quick response. Guess I (foolishly) assumed that since they were sort of "advertised" in those shots we all saw a few weeks ago that it'd be up and running from day 1... ha!

hopefully soon...

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

photo
bing
facebook
CNN

thanks!!

Check to see if the app has Live App function in the market. App with Live App with have that indicates in the marketplace. Given the time frame of WP8 releasing, give them a little bit more time to get it updated.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
ok, thanks for the quick response. Guess I (foolishly) assumed that since they were sort of "advertised" in those shots we all saw a few weeks ago that it'd be up and running from day 1... ha!

hopefully soon...
I know you don't expect those big macs to look the same when you get it at McDonald's... so remember, they market just like them. :p;)

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking for that espn lock screen feature as well... no luck! I'm Hoping for an update soon...

P.S how the freak do we unlock this at& t variant... I don't want to use at&t!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon