If your not getting this type of battery life...

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Then you should try sending it back...

I know some of you guys may be a little more extensive than me but this is what I'm getting with:

3 email accounts
Engadget
Locations services
WP Central
Wifi
Weather App,
USA Today
Metrotube
Foursquare

running in the background. Also have had 2 hour long conversations constant text messages throughout the day and I still have yet to put the battery on charge.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped from 100% to 80% in 1hr 30 min and I've spent a total of 5 minutes online and 3 text sent 2 3 min phone calls. I'm at 80% with 9hr left it sayd

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
After sending that lost now I'm at 77%.i only have battery monitor running in the background and this is my first full charge. Just got the phone ladt night st 8pm

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

I know some of you guys may be a little more extensive than me but this is what I'm getting with:

3 email accounts
Engadget
Locations services
WP Central
Wifi
Weather App,
USA Today
Metrotube
Foursquare

running in the background. Also have had 2 hour long conversations constant text messages throughout the day and I still have yet to put the battery on charge.

WOAH.... holy ****, if I could only!!! I'm running setting similar to what you have going, and I'm luck to get 16 hours as of today. Wow... color me green with envy!

nico002

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you please clarify what sync setting you have set for your email accounts?

Also, im at 100% battery est. 6 hours remaining - lol

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you please clarify what sync setting you have set for your email accounts?

Also, im at 100% battery est. 6 hours remaining - lol

What does it say when you hit 99%? Mine yesterday said 100% - 10 hours left. then went down to 99% and said it had enough to last 1 day, 10 hours... or something like that.

DallasFann

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
My battery life was awful for the first charge or 2 but now it is easily lasting from 7 AM to 10PM with about 6 email accounts including an exchange account, still getting apps installed(610 so far.. yes I'm an app addict) that I had on my 900 and playing with the camera. I think it is like every other smartphone I have had and it takes a couple of cycles to condition the battery.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
My battery life was awful for the first charge or 2 but now it is easily lasting from 7 AM to 10PM with about 6 email accounts including an exchange account, still getting apps installed(610 so far.. yes I'm an app addict) that I had on my 900 and playing with the camera. I think it is like every other smartphone I have had and it takes a couple of cycles to condition the battery.

Agreed when I first got the phone from the store it was half charged and it ran it almost all the way dead installing apps and my accounts and such. Charged it all the way up and then ran it down again to about 25% then I charged it again. Now this is where I'm at.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

3 email accounts
Engadget
Locations services
WP Central
Wifi
Weather App,
USA Today
Metrotube
Foursquare

I'm getting similar battery life though not quite as good. At the moment its been off charge for 6 hours and currently on 74% with an estimated 1 day and 23 hours remaining. (This estimate fluctuates a lot depending on how heavy the recent usage is, very similar to the range displayed on my cars computer.)

The battery seems to be getting better and better with each overnight charge so for those having initial problems, give it a few days to settle down. Mine was really bad before it got its first overnight charge.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
When I unplug in the morning, I'm at 100%, or 3 days, 1 hours.

In normal 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM day, I'll have between 70%-80% battery left. That's some phone calls, plenty of text messages, some camera and browsing.

The first couple of days my batter life sucked though.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Getting better than expected battery life here. I'm trying to run the battery all the way down then a full recharge. The dam thing won't shut off though.

I've only had the phone for a few days but I can say the battery life is 100% better than my Sammy Focus.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I know 3 people that have this phone. None of them have any issues whatsoever and all say their battery life is solid. Hopefully my Cyan will be the same when I get it.

Why0Why

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is terrible right now. Last night was the first full charge. I am at 69% after 3 hours and I haven't used it once.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Getting better than expected battery life here. I'm trying to run the battery all the way down then a full recharge. The dam thing won't shut off though.

I've only had the phone for a few days but I can say the battery life is 100% better than my Sammy Focus.

Windows Phone devices turn on while charging.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My battery dropped from 100% at around 7 am to 86% now at 830 am. All I've done since taking it off the charger is to check facebook (mobile site, not the app), check twitter through the app, delete two emails, and refresh parcel tracker three times. I wish I got battery like yours. On another note, when it dropped from 100 to 99, it went from saying like 10 hours remaining to 9 days remaining on battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3