No Sound for Alarm Clock

ronburgundy29

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks,

I noticed that I get no sound from the standard alarm clock app or from any other alarm clock apps that I download. Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, is there a way to fix this? Thanks for your help.

- Eugene

PhilipTyre

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
For me, the problem was that the default sound on the alarm was "Nokia calendar", which is a very short, very soft sound that's easy to miss. I switched the alarm sound to one of the built-in Alarm tones and all was back to normal.

fullfat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue which resulted in me being late for work! It's not all the time which is frustrating but I can't figure out any pattern to it. It happened again today but I was already awake, it just gave a slight buzz and that was it. It didn't even display the alarm notification screen.

I've turned off notifications for voicemail, new email and key press everything else is on.

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Been using my alarm every day since I purchased on release date in US.

Settings are:
7:00 AM
Weekdays
alarm 2

I'll try some other tones/times to see if I can reproduce the problem.
You guys using 12-hour or 24-hour time formats?
Post your settings and maybe we can reproduce it.

fullfat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine is 05:50
Weekdays
Alarm 4

I'm going to try setting some different alarm times through the day today to see if any of those play up

jessey316

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Started having this issue yesterday! alarm didn't go off and today alarm didnt work either.

I tested setting the alarm at different times, still did not work. So i deleted all the alarms i had set and set up different ones and tested with a few different alarm sounds. Seems to work fine now.

I did read on the nokia forum of similar issue involving the alarm not working while on the wireless charger for the nokia 920. This is the same way i charge my phone during the night.

anyone have the same issue? or resolved this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs