11-18-2012, 06:13 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I saw an article on eBay and the guy is selling an Unlocked AT&T Lumia 920. He wrote this:
"I only opened the box to make sure everything was in it, and to plug it into my Windows 8 Developer acct to unlock the phone. I am an amateur app developer for Android, Google, and Windows 8. Windows 8 charges $100 for this ability. With my acct I can have three Windows 8 phones unlocked. This is one of the three."
I went to the Developers website and read this:
"Registering the phone requires an active developer account on Windows Phone Dev Center. Each developer account lets you register three devices for app development. After you create a developer account and register your phone, you can install, run, and debug apps on the phone."
MY QUESTION IS: if I pay $100 for a developer account, will I be able to unlock three AT&T Lumia 920 devices?
- By GekkoAce in forum HTC TITANReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2013, 10:06 PM
- By sajus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:08 AM
- By doomtuba in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
- By LEC 360 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM