Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Since I originally wanted a yellow 920 but managed to get a red one instead, I found this cheap yellow TPU case from Amazon just to change it up whenever.

This case, I believe is TPU, it's harder than silicon, and it's more like flexible plastic. It has this shiny, glossy finish to it.

It fits the 920 quite snugly and it's light but the material is about 1-2mm thick so it will add a bit of bulk to your phone. The cutouts for the buttons, camera, mics, speakers and ports are actually well planned out and everything is accessible but the buttons are a little buried within the holes because of the slight thickness. With that said, pushing them is not really a big problem ( you may find the camera button a bit tricky though). Also. a little bit of your phone's original color peeks out from the holes especially on the camera, flash cutout and the face so there is no mistaking that it is merely a case.

The case doesn't seem to interfere with the camera flash at least with the few tests I did.

My only concern with these cases is their ability to dissipate heat since the 920 warms up quite a bit.

I prefer my Lumia 920 naked but this cases are cheap enough ($6.99) to play around with to change it up. I might get a cyan one next.:D

Here are some pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-11-20t17-46-12.jpg   2012-11-20t17-46-38_0.jpg   2012-11-20t17-46-39_3.jpg   2012-11-20t17-46-39_4.jpg   2012-11-20t17-46-39_2.jpg  

2012-11-20t17-46-39_1.jpg  

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Actually pretty decent. Let us know how it fares with some use.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeindeed View Post
    Actually pretty decent. Let us know how it fares with some use.
    i'll try it out for a few days. Looks and feels good so far.

Can you please send a link to where you purchased it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
    Can you please send a link to where you purchased it from?
    Here you go. Amazon US.

Looks like they are backordered too currently. LOL

Amazon.com: Worldshopping Candy Color Yellow Glossy Skin Soft TPU Gel Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessory: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks! I know the description says "Soft TPU Gel", but is it kind of rubbery or is it more firm?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
    Thanks! I know the description says "Soft TPU Gel", but is it kind of rubbery or is it more firm?
    It's firm. Not in any way soft like silicon. TPU is like flexible hard plastic, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantics View Post
    It's firm. Not in any way soft like silicon. TPU is like flexible hard plastic, I guess.
    I'm guess that the cases with cutouts for the buttons are more firm and the cases that go over the buttons are the more rubbery type. They both seem to be called TPU though.