Has Anyone Successfully Unlocked their Nokia Lumia 920 through 3rd Party Source?

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered a code from FoneFunShop cost ?35, got mine from phones4u, uk and selected EE it says upto 10 Days but due to Christmas and new year it could take longer will post back how long it takes and if it works!

robertmary

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
If anyone has successfully unlocked their Nokia Lumia 920 (preferably Rogers Nokia Lumia 920, 45/2012 and up) through a 3rd party source please post here. Am dying to find to find out. I have a L920 45/2012 from Rogers that am dying to use it on Wind and so far am not hearing any success stories. I've tried twice so far but got refunded each time so please post here if there has been any success. Am pretty sure there are many others who are in my position.

I will try again before the week is out and let everyone know what's the verdict.

ya, I have a same Nokia lumia 920 model. I got a unlock code from this site www.unlock-zone.com And my mobile phone is unlocked successfully by using this site.
In my suggestion you also visit this site. Here you need to specify your current country name and network provider. Then they will provide unlock code for your mobile.

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys
This is a bit urgent. I asked mrunlock if they could unlock the L920 and they said they could do it. Before I purchase the code I just want to know if anybody has been successful using mrunlock. Cellunlocker said they couldn't do it for AT&T

Pl reply ASAP
THX

Last edited:

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys
This is a bit urgent. I asked mrunlock if they could unlock the L920 and they said they could do it. Before I purchase the code I just want to know if anybody has been successful using mrunlock. Cellunlocker said they couldn't do it for AT&T

Pl reply ASAP
THX

AT&T versions of 920 CANNOT be unlocked at this moment. You can buy an unlock from that mrunlock but at the end of the day you will get a refund because they won't be able to find an unlock. All unlocking companies use the same database for unlocks. So if one can't unlock it, nobody can.

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
pl help. i am getting an AT&T lumia 920 tomorrow. cell unlock.net and mrunlock say that they can unlock it as they get the codes from nokia not AT&T and they unlocked an AT&T lumia 920 yesterday pl answer this ASAP. when i get the phone tomorrow, can i unlock it as soon as i receive the code? will it be a breach of contract? will i have to pay a termination fee to at&t? if i unlock it do i have to pay at&t every month even though i am not using it will they get to know that i have unlocked it? after unlocking will i be rid of my at&t contract? pl reply ASAP. this is timebound as i have to buy the phone tomorrow

Last edited:

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered a code from FoneFunShop cost ?35, got mine from phones4u, uk and selected EE it says upto 10 Days but due to Christmas and new year it could take longer will post back how long it takes and if it works!

Just got 2 codes from FoneFunShop the first one failed but the second worked took 6 days very good considering its Christmas, phone working fine on Vodafone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes