Nokia Free Charger - Invalid IMEI code?

tomoakley

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I haven't got mine yet either! Registered on November 22nd, rang a week ago and was told to wait up to 28 days from registering (so December 20th)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You guys know that it will take up to 28 days to arrive right? So unless you ordered on or before 15th November, you shouldn't really have had anything in post yet.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I had issues with the IMEI number. It said invalid several times. I waited a few days and tried again and it worked. Must have been waiting while P4U updated Nokia that my unit had been sold.

It said my charger is on the way.

Extremely peeved about the lack of a bluetooth speaker that I was promised by the rep at P4U. I have complained to them. Infact I am waiting for a call back from them at the moment.... been waiting too long. I am at the point where the next email will be sent to the ombudsman. I sent the last mail to the Director of customer services at P4U (as they ask you to), no response after over 1 week!

maximumGPU

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thought i'd let all of you know that i got my charger, and it all works fine:)
for info i bought my phone around the 10th Nov, waited 14 days and placed the order.

Steve Leighton

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My charger arrived today too so they are clearly shipping now for those who bought from P4U when the 920 first went on sale. It's a nice early Christmas present!

freetail

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I know EE do have the offer but not sure if only when purchased on contract? I bought the phone outright as an early upgrade. IMEI doesn't work but told to go into store. Before I do, has anyone else received the offer from EE when buying the 930 as a PAYG?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS