12-04-2012, 02:16 PM #2
- 39 Posts
Mine stopped updating last night, as well. I also am experiencing crashes to the Start screen with Mail, and other weird problems (not being able to delete call history in the Phone app, for instance) after everything working flawlessly since launch day. I haven't found a solution, so I'm going to try a hard reset. I was hoping not to have to do that because it takes FOREVER to set my phone back up the way I want, but I can't think of anything else to try!
- 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM #3
I'm in the same boat as of 2 days ago. Fuse would update the live tile no problem. Same with My Stocks, Amazing Weather and a few others. I also have to now open the app and resfresh it manually. I have the battery app installed as well and if I have it plugged into the charger the battery % wont update on the lockscreen until I open the app.
Tried to re-install and re-pin the apps. No change. Hard reset is out of the question.
- By idahoprime in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:27 PM
- By adnokr5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2012, 03:32 AM
- By kamelot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
- By dlrohm in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:33 AM
- By Steve_Jobs in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:05 PM