12-07-2012, 04:31 PM #1
- 74 Posts
I am new to WP8. My question is, Can we attach a file/document from my sky drive, in our gmail ? The attach button takes me to my albums, and my sky drive albums, but not my documents in sky drive.
I know we can open sky drive and share the document in our email. But I was having an email conversation, and found that I could not attach my sky drive documents. Am I missing something ? Can this be done ?
- 12-07-2012, 06:39 PM #2
For some weird reason when you're composing an email and click the attachment icon you can only add pictures/videos from there. If you want do send someone a file/document from your SkyDrive, just use the SkyDrive app or Office app to open the file you want to send. In the bottom menu you'll see an option to "share" which will allow you to send the document in an email.
It's not as seamless a process as it could be, but it's what we do for now. Here's to hoping we get a better solution in the future from the Windows Phone team.
- By loan_crusader in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:34 PM
- By petroll in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:30 PM
- By payalghosh in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM
- By surezzh in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:25 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM