Push is not working good at all, both Hotmail & Gmail

user4545

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have two email accounts, one Hotmail set to receive emails when they arrive and one Gmail which is added as an exchange account to be able to have push. When people send emails or when I send from a third account they do not arrive on time on the 920 at all. It can take 15-20 minutes before they arrive and I can even be in the inbox waiting and nothing happens for 10 minutes, then when i press the sync button the emails arrive.

Anyone with similar issues? Is Microsoft experiencing some problems or is the Lumia 920/Windows Phone flawed?

Cheers

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have two email accounts, one Hotmail set to receive emails when they arrive and one Gmail which is added as an exchange account to be able to have push. When people send emails or when I send from a third account they do not arrive on time on the 920 at all. It can take 15-20 minutes before they arrive and I can even be in the inbox waiting and nothing happens for 10 minutes, then when i press the sync button the emails arrive.

Anyone with similar issues? Is Microsoft experiencing some problems or is the Lumia 920/Windows Phone flawed?

Cheers

i cant replicate this issue, sorry. i have exchange activesync set up for emails also and they come to my phone about 20sec after the email gets to my mail on site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes