Windows version stuck on 9903

killzone killzo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I got my lumia 920 last week and the version of windows was 9903 right out of the package. Alot of people I know already have the newer 9905 version. When I check for updates it either says that my phone is up to date or it gives me an error messege (code 80072ee2). What can I do to update my phone? Is there a way to do it using pc software like itunes for iphone?

Thanks in advance.

killzone killzo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
We really a better way to get OS updates (which are really essential). I mean OTA is worrying at best. The update mechanism in general is broken in windows phone 8, even for something as vital as app updates (you dont get proper notifications for app updates). A very quick fix is required.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I dunno, I never worry about updates (except once) and the store always eventually tells me. NIce to see little updates weekly. What's the rush? 9903 to 9905 doesn't even seem like a big dfference anyways. Do we even know the change log?

CoZmicShReddeR

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes regardless what people say the app update notification is broken! It works but seems like someone is sitting somewhere in a control room clicking the button whenever he feels like it! When I had my Windows Phone 7 the update notifications where sent out as soon as the app was updated in the store... Now it's going out days even weeks later...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon