Wireless charging plate for Canadians... Kind of

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I went to the local mall today and saw this at the wirelesswave booth (I never really knew what they do... reseller of Rogers, Bell, etc.?)
https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror
I asked the worker if they sell it separately, he asked me if I'm buying the phone I said I already have the phone want to buy the charger itself he basically just said no and left to talk to other customers, pretty bad impression but not surprising... But anyway, if you are in Canada and haven't got the L920 yet you could try them, it seems to be the only place that has the charging plate at the moment.

Also I went into Rogers (yikes), and they had these people at the doorstep serving customers now, I find it annoying cuz I know they don't know sh!t. And I was right. This guy approached me and I asked him, do you have accessories for the Nokia Lumia 920 yet? He shook his head and say no not yet (great!) And then he asked what am I looking for, I said Wireless charger for Lumia, this is what he said: "Wireless charger?? What do you mean, like a car charger?" I didn't know if I should laugh or cry so I just said nevermind and left that useless store.

Last edited:

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I went to the local mall today and saw this at the wirelesswave booth (I never really knew what they do... reseller of Rogers, Bell, etc.?)
https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror
I asked the worker if they sell it separately, he asked me if I'm buying the phone I said I already have the phone want to buy the charger itself he basically just said no and left to talk to other customers, pretty bad impression but not surprising... But anyway, if you are in Canada and haven't got the L920 yet you could try them, it seems to be the only place that has the charging plate at the moment.

Also I went into Rogers (yikes), and they had these people at the doorstep serving customers now, I find it annoying cuz I know they don't know sh!t. And I was right. This guy approached me and I asked him, do you have accessories for the Nokia Lumia 920 yet? He shook his head and say no not yet (great!) And then he asked what am I looking for, I said Wireless charger for Lumia, this is what he said: "Wireless charger?? What do you mean, like a car charger?" I didn't know if I should laugh or cry so I just said nevermind and left that useless store.

Useless is an understatement.
I had to explain to one manager that $30 is less than $50 (outright purchase options). Blank stares.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99