Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith Wallace
  • 1 Post By onlineharvest

I went to the local mall today and saw this at the wirelesswave booth (I never really knew what they do... reseller of Rogers, Bell, etc.?)
    http://sdrv.ms/VQhM3E
    I asked the worker if they sell it separately, he asked me if I'm buying the phone I said I already have the phone want to buy the charger itself he basically just said no and left to talk to other customers, pretty bad impression but not surprising... But anyway, if you are in Canada and haven't got the L920 yet you could try them, it seems to be the only place that has the charging plate at the moment.

Also I went into Rogers (yikes), and they had these people at the doorstep serving customers now, I find it annoying cuz I know they don't know sh!t. And I was right. This guy approached me and I asked him, do you have accessories for the Nokia Lumia 920 yet? He shook his head and say no not yet (great!) And then he asked what am I looking for, I said Wireless charger for Lumia, this is what he said: "Wireless charger?? What do you mean, like a car charger?" I didn't know if I should laugh or cry so I just said nevermind and left that useless store.
    Last edited by david90531; 12-19-2012 at 02:55 AM.
    You should have said "yeah, show me your wireless car chargers."
    david90531 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    You should have said "yeah, show me your wireless car chargers."
    "Oh ok sure let me find it from the back........ sorry we actually don't have them in stock right now"
    LOL that would've been fun, next time...
    Quote Originally Posted by david90531 View Post
    I went to the local mall today and saw this at the wirelesswave booth (I never really knew what they do... reseller of Rogers, Bell, etc.?)
    http://sdrv.ms/VQhM3E
    I asked the worker if they sell it separately, he asked me if I'm buying the phone I said I already have the phone want to buy the charger itself he basically just said no and left to talk to other customers, pretty bad impression but not surprising... But anyway, if you are in Canada and haven't got the L920 yet you could try them, it seems to be the only place that has the charging plate at the moment.

Also I went into Rogers (yikes), and they had these people at the doorstep serving customers now, I find it annoying cuz I know they don't know sh!t. And I was right. This guy approached me and I asked him, do you have accessories for the Nokia Lumia 920 yet? He shook his head and say no not yet (great!) And then he asked what am I looking for, I said Wireless charger for Lumia, this is what he said: "Wireless charger?? What do you mean, like a car charger?" I didn't know if I should laugh or cry so I just said nevermind and left that useless store.
    Useless is an understatement.
    I had to explain to one manager that $30 is less than $50 (outright purchase options). Blank stares.
    Thanked by:
    david90531 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by onlineharvest View Post
    Useless is an understatement.
    I had to explain to one manager that $30 is less than $50 (outright purchase options). Blank stares.
    Made my night.
    Who are they hiring? Zombies? Or maybe just Apple worshippers....