12-30-2012, 03:34 PM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So my camera won't focus which caused me to do a warranty exchange. Now I have received the new phone which works perfect, but I'm wondering what should I return with the phone. I was told to return all the accessories that came in with the phone, so I was expecting to receive a new phone within the original box. Instead I just received the replacement phone itself, if I return all the accessories including the charger, I will be left with no charger at all.
Can anyone who has exchange experience help me with my confusion?
- 12-30-2012, 05:07 PM #5
So, they sent you a new phone without you sending your phone back first? Is this through Nokia or an insurance claim? Im having camera issues, and Nokia is having me send my in and wait 7-10 days to get it fixed.
- 12-31-2012, 07:45 AM #7
It seems vary with what they do send.
My replacement they sent an entire phone with it's box, manuals, cable just like i got it from AT&T they also sent a new wireless charging plate. I returned all my original equipment to them with the original boxes.
- By marveldave in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
- By MDak280 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM
- By Letthiswork1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:59 AM
- By wozburger in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2012, 10:24 AM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:56 AM