12-30-2012, 03:34 PM #1
- 1 Posts
So my camera won't focus which caused me to do a warranty exchange. Now I have received the new phone which works perfect, but I'm wondering what should I return with the phone. I was told to return all the accessories that came in with the phone, so I was expecting to receive a new phone within the original box. Instead I just received the replacement phone itself, if I return all the accessories including the charger, I will be left with no charger at all.
Can anyone who has exchange experience help me with my confusion?
- 12-31-2012, 07:45 AM #7
It seems vary with what they do send.
My replacement they sent an entire phone with it's box, manuals, cable just like i got it from AT&T they also sent a new wireless charging plate. I returned all my original equipment to them with the original boxes.Red Lumia 920
- By marveldave in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
- By MDak280 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM
- By Letthiswork1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:59 AM
- By wozburger in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2012, 10:24 AM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:56 AM